The most luxurious room in the same wing as the Deluxe Jacuzzi Panorama units is the Panorama Suite, which is situated on the upper floor of the buildings. This large suite feature tall windows that wrap around the front and side, looking out over treetops and down across the lush valley as far as the eye can see.
The interiors of the Panorama Suite is designed in a Royal Lanna style, with captivating elements such as gilded beams with gold leaf in traditional patterns. At the break of dawn, sunlight flickers through the stained windows, and upon finding the gilded patterns, speckles the interiors with a magical glow. Panorama Suite guests can take an extended soak in the large private Jacuzzi positioned next to the window, sip on a glass of wine and listen to the birds chirping just outside. If you look closely, you just might see the small Asian hummingbirds flitting through the treetops.
- Spacious bedroom with king-size bed, living and dining area
- Private super-sized indoor Jacuzzi
- Two bathrooms with shower and bathtub
- Specious terrace with table and chairs
- Wireless Internet access
- TV, Cable TV and DVD player
- Private veranda facing to the cascade
- Living area with daybed and bean bags
- Bathroom with separate shower and Jacuzzi
- Bathroom amenities and hairdryer
- Fluffy robes, thick towels and two pairs of slippers
- Cotton bed sheets
- Workspace (or make-up desk) with phone
- Fridge and mini bar
- Hot and Cold water
- Heater machine is available upon request
Do you know? Suite Panorama can accommodate up to 4 adults and 1 kid with additional charges. This elegant suite is the Sukantara resort’s largest accommodation type, a total area is approximately 110 sqm. excluding a balcony.